Tuesday, January 29, 2008

quick trip: palm springs!


So Tyler and I had the opportunity to make our second trip to Palm Springs last weekend and we jumped at the chance. We had gone there for our anniversary last June and have been anxious to go back ever since. It was great to get away from the city for a day. We didn't get to do much because the purpose of the trip was a "destination" wedding, but I was able to sneak away from the festivities to have dinner with Tyler. We treated ourselves to a nice (and expensive) dinner at a quintessential Palm Springs steakhouse (they're everywhere in that town) where Tyler had the steak (of course) and I had seafood pasta and the best creme brule of my entire life. Sorry there aren't more pics, but they are copyrighted!

2 comments:

Zach said...

It pains me that you don't know to link, which definitely says more about me than it says about you. In any case, I'll include a link explaining how to create links--poetic, don't you think?--because this knowledge will almost certainly increase your quality of life.

Oh, and Palm Springs sounds fun.

jenny smith: said...

now your comment won't make any sense because I fixed it! thank you so much. now I'm all high tech like the Danielsons!
-Jenny