Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Retro Posting: My 25th B-Day.

Because as a professional photographer I don't even own a digital point-and-shoot camera, I am forced to use disposable when I don't wanna lug a 7 lb. SLR camera around Disneyland on my birthday. Hence the Carter-titled Retro posting. Yes I need to get a camera, but I am picky and broke (a sad combination). Anyway, Tyler and I enjoy few outings in this city, but one of them is Disneyland. We LOVE it. We bought annual passes and have been 3 times so far. These photos are when my mom was visiting and we celebrated my 25th year here on June 9! Woo hoo! We also went with my brother when he visited, and last week, we went just the two of us (and spotted David Hasslehoff). Check out the ears in all the photos. And the cake is from the Cheesecake Factory (a favorite of mine).







1 comment:

Tracy Lee V said...

So fun, Jenny Smith.

I want to go to Disneyland with you!

When I come to visit, you can put me down for some Teacup time!