Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wedding: 08.08.08

I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of my cousin, Lee, and his now wife, Anna. It was held in Mankato, Minnesota on August 8.  Fun fact: One of their birthdays is 03.03 and the other's is 11.11. So it's fitting that they were to get married on 08.08!  

I started off by shooting the girls getting their manis and pedis the afternoon before.


Then a few hours later, it was on to the rehearsal and dinner at the park and Buffalo Wild Wings.






The next day started with some getting ready details and documentation...





Lee & Anna chose to see each other before hand (something I always recommend!) for some portraits of the two of them alone in Sibley Park before the ceremony.





American Gothic anyone?  It was Lee's idea to hold the bouquet and I think it really completes the photo.
Lee's groom's men staying cool before their duties begin.
My uncle, Tim, toting the umbrella.

Mary Poppins!

Lee & Anna's dog, Holly, with my aunt and uncle's dog, Tyson (or the other way around, I can't remember) were the ring bearer and flower girl, complete with tux and gown.
Erin, Anna's sister and MOH, putting on the final touches before the walk down the isle.
Jim giving his daughter away.


Anna's grandparents.  Such a stunning portrait.
Lee & Anna have a '88 mustang (88 get it!) that took them to the reception.





For a complete gallery of photos, simply visit Alders Photography and click menu, then client proofs.  NOTE: Available September 8.  Please e-mail me for the password.

1 comment:

mb aquino said...

Nice, these look really nice! Did you use your holga on this wedding to?