Friday, August 3, 2007

Harry Potter 5...again

Tyler and I went to see the Order of the Pheonix in theaters again yesterday and we left with a completely different reaction than after the first time. It's not that we didn't like it the first time. In fact, critic reactions angered us. But we really really enjoyed it yesterday. Emma Watson really doesn't do that eyebrow thing more than twice, which was a breath of fresh air, because she usually really bothers me. The character of Umbridge is a hoot. Really I could just review the movie, but I won't.

The point is, find a matinee like we did and spend another $6 to really enjoy the 5th installment of Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Yeah, the more I think about this one, the more I like it. (You can find my review here.) I'd see it again, but there are other movies I'd like to see first... cinematic gems like The Simpsons Movie.

Anonymous said...

I plan on seeing it again when Katy gets here. Have you finished that last book? Awesome. snardwats