Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We got a Leopard!



Our old Mac had been fussy for a while now and yesterday we had had enough.  So out with the old and in with the new.  We purchased the new iMac.  Some great new qualities like an awesome keyboard that I am using this instant, for one.  But I have to say that it's such a pain starting over, reorganizing your computer to make it your own.  And it didn't even come with Quicken (a feature of our old model).  I feel like computers should just add perks, not take away ones that you were used to.  I guess I shouldn't be complaining about my brand new computer, though.  Sorry.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Awesome. You'll love it. Your first priority should be to buy an external hard drive and turn on time machine. Automatic backups are the way to go.

Scratch that... you first priority should be to take some goofy pictures with Photo Booth and post them to your blog. Backups should be your second priority.